Attracting and retaining transfer students is a strong area of focus throughout higher ed. With years of extensive research on this population, Dr. Casey Bullock, Executive Director and University Registrar at Weber State University, shares his insights on how institutions can better serve and improve pathways for transfer students.
Key topics will include:
- How to improve the transfer process
- Transfer policy changes that make an impact
- What the future looks like for transfer student recruitment and retention
- Dr. Casey Bullock, Executive Director and University Registrar, Weber State University
- Kim Schipporeit, Former Director of Student Records and Registration, University of Nebraska Kearney