"At the masters level, we're finding out that students are coming in younger and more tech-savvy. Many of these students have already used a degree audit system from undergrad, and expect the masters level to have something just like that" - Frank Blalark, Associate Vice Provost and University Registrar, Duke University
In this webinar, we’ll be discussing the unique impact that a modern degree audit can have on institutional efficiency and student success at the graduate level.
- Frank Blalark, Associate Vice Provost and University Registrar, Duke University
- Sabih Bin Wasi, Founder & CEO, Stellic Inc.
- Demonstrate the importance of a next-gen audit for graduate schools
- Evaluate the best fitting degree audit for their university
- Carry out effective audit implementations for better student success